Title: A&P Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Florida, U.S.A
Our clients mission is to become the got-to provider in the US for efficient Line Maintenance, Heavy Maintenance, and Engine Removal/Installation Services for the aviation industry while keeping safety, service quality and customer satisfaction on the forefront of all they do.
We are searching for A&P Mechanics to join our client in their mission. A&P Technicians are responsible to the Maintenance Manager within the repair station. In addition, the A&P Technician is responsible for:
- Assuring that shop equipment and tools used are in a serviceable working condition
- Ascertaining that necessary maintenance entries on maintenance forms and work orders for the assigned work function have been properly executed.
- Maintaining the premises of the repair station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintaining high quality work in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Observing the safety precautions relevant to any operation in the maintenance department.
- Using required technical data (in accordance with the latest revisions) on all aircraft parts and components, and tooling, for the maintenance accomplished.
- Assuring the proper handling of all parts while in the repair process and when the work is completed.
- Maintaining the preservation of all units or parts during the work process, installation, and storage.
- Will notify Maintenance Manager of any discrepancies or un-airworthiness found during maintenance operations.
- Will comply with all AD’s, Service Bulletins, Advisory Circulars, EO’s and sign for his or hers work performed.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications:
- Able to understand, read, and write English.
- Thoroughly familiar with the applicable regulations in 14 CFR Part 145 and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations are being performed
- Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected.
- Each A&P Technician authorized to approve an article for return to service under the repair station certificate and operations specifications must be certificated under 14 CFR Part 65.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to please apply via the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.