Title: Chief Inspector
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Jacksonville Florida
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00
Our client is a family owned and operated company with a strong growth orientated culture and atmosphere. They are also one of the fastest growing FAA/EASA interior repair stations in the U.S and are looking for the right person to help continue their growth.
The Chief Inspector reports to the president and is responsible for all inspection and audit functions of the company. The position requires much of the time spent on the shop floor and is very hands on, this is not a desk job.
As Chief Inspector you will be responsible all inspections and audit functions including:
- All tear-downs
- Initial inspections
- Ongoing inspections
- Final inspections
- Internal audits
- FAA, and customer audits.
- 5 years experience in aircraft interiors, preferably in a 145 repair station environment
- Must have at least an Airframe license.
- Must be able to complete tear-downs using drawings and CMM and be able to determine all parts needed to complete the repair or overhaul. Must be extremely knowledgeable in all FAA regulations, especially those related to 145 repair stations and aircraft interiors.
- Plenty of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance to Jacksonville, FL
If you meet the criteria above and are interested to please apply via the button shown.
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.