On behalf of our client, an established full service FBO, we are recruiting a Parts Clerk to be based at Camarillo Airport.
Interfaces with maintenance personnel, purchasing and receiving of parts and supplies that are processed in a consistent, timely manner. Using current electronic and operating procedures issue, return, reallocate and safely handle aircraft parts, standards tools, equipment, kits and general supplies. Provide flexible support to various areas within the service department. Works under the Director of Maintenance.
- Ordering and purchasing of aircraft parts and supplies
- Maintains accurate inventory of parts and supplies
- Parts tracking & pricing
- Coordinates year-end parts inventory completion
- Facilitate the inventorying/tracking and maintenance of parts, supplies, tools, equipment, and common stock hardware
- Sell parts to walk in customers
- Issue parts to customer and internal aircraft work orders
- Processes outside work
- Administration of warranty and cores
- Tool control and calibration
- Ensure proper storage and shelf-life audits of hazardous consumable products are conducted
- Maintain reports and files as established by the FAA Repair Station
- Perform all shipping and receiving duties:
- Packages, receives and verifies shipments according to company procedures
- Expedite AOG items through receiving, QC, shipping and distribution to service confirming shipping information and arrival of part(s) and relay to mechanics and customers
- Keep work area, work space and adjacent areas clean and tidy at all times
- Keep parts room locked and secured at all times
- Be punctual and on time for all assigned work shifts
- Provide Tool Issue Reports to DOM
- Conducts other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma Required
- Must be computer literate
- Previous Stockroom/Inventory Control or related experience preferred
- Aviation experience is a must
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Screen, and FBI Fingerprint & 10 Year Criminal Background Check
- Must have valid drives license
Physical effort and dexterity:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit; use their hands and arms, and talk or hear; and focus on objects close up. The employee will also be required to stand; walk, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and with assistance occasionally lift and/or move greater poundage.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually high. May work near moving mechanical parts in high, precarious places and may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30