Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2021-02-04
Valid to: 2021-04-30
Maintenance Repair Operations, Airworthiness Engineer
Brookfield team are looking for a Group of B1 and B2 engineers who have experience and currently hold type ratings on Embraer aircraft. This is a 1-year contract (renewable).
- Accommodation: provided
- Ground transportation: provided
- Home leave tickets: provided
- Commuting contract
- Competitive remuneration
- At least 3 years of engineer experience on Embraer aircraft.
- Previous experience in line maintenance operations.
- Holding B1/B2 Engineer Licence with either EASA part 66 or ICAO Type 2 license.
- Valid Embraer type ratings.
- Being flexible and cooperative in supporting airline operations during busy periods and unstable working schedule.