Last updated: 2020-11-20
Valid to: 2021-01-15
Maintenance Repair Operations, Airworthiness Engineer
Brookfield on behalf of our client are recruiting Head of Line Maintenance for a 1-year contract (renewable).
- Commuting contract
- Competitive remuneration
- Accommodation: provided
- Ground transportation: provided
- Home leave tickets: provided
- Various benefits
5-7+ years of experience in similar role.
- Extensive experience in maintenance operations.
- Holding B1/B2 Engineer Licence with either EASA part 66 or ICAO Type 2 license.
- Holding qualifications/certifications which are relevant to the role.
- Having previous experience and type ratings with Boeing and Embraer aircraft.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Excellent management skills.
- Being an expert in industry.
If you find violations, report this job