On behalf of our new aviation client in Thailand, we are recruiting an FAA A&P or EASA Licensed B1 Engineer (Learjet 60). Ideally you will be both a B1 & B2, but must be B1 minimum with LR60 rating. If you are an IA, they'd love that!
- FAA A&P (with formal Learjet 60 training) or EASA B1 (& ideally B2) with Learjet 60 rating.
- IA preferred
- 5yrs relevant experience minimum with at least one year's experience on the LR60.
- Recent experience on the LR60 is preferred
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Salary of between $8,000 to $9,500USD per month depending on experience
- Accommodation provided FOC, serviced apartment style
- 4 x Refundable Economy class return tickets to the value of $2,500USD per return ticket to the engineer's home country of residence.
- Economy class tickets to/from the start of the assignment.