Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Challenger 604/605 B1 Licensed Engineer on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Stansted.
You will be responsible for all scheduled, unscheduled and AOG maintenance support, which will include national and international travel on an as and when basis.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to provide effective management of resources.
- Solid line maintenance experience
- Full unrestricted EASA Part66 ‘B1’ with 604/605TR
- Additional Global Express TR would be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of four company aircraft type approvals (EMB135/145, EMB170/190, B737CL & NG, BAE146 & RJ, CL600)
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.