Last updated: 2020-10-28
Valid to: 2020-11-30
Maintenance Repair Operations, Quality Assurance & Safety Engineer
Middle East, Unspecified
We are looking for Quality Engineers to start ASAP.
Location: Middle East.
Remuneration: A combination of over $10K per month. with extra attractive benefits.
The ideal candidates would have these tasks:
- Regulation compliance in terms of the operation manuals
- Undertaking compliance audits with Flight/Ground Operations, Maintenance and Engineering Department.
- Investigating and following up with safety reports
- Promoting the airlines SMS, Safety Culture
- Liaising with regulation and supply parties
Full details of the position will be provided after CV scanning to match the best between candidate experience and job requirements.
- Holder of Maintenance Engineering Licence and auditor qualification.
- At least 5 years of experience in line/heavy aircraft maintenance, with at least 3 years of experience in a safety & quality position with an MRO or airline.
- Expert in regulations relating to airworthiness, maintenance and airline operations.
- Knowledge of IATA regulations in terms of freight operations and ground handling.
- Proficient at IT skills and tools.
- Efficient English skills in professional environment.
If you find violations, report this job