On behalf of our client, an international logistics firm which specialise in time critical shipments who are expanding their worldwide operations, we are currently looking for a Business Development Executive for their Miami office.
The role requires a strong background and existing contacts within the Same Day / Time Critical / Specialist Services (eg: Aerospace / Automotive / Marine Parts etc), who is sales focused, has strong closing skills and is good with people.
• To develop and grow the New Business Development role within the company to achieve Country, team and personal sales
• Generate new business opportunities against set annual targets within the defined territory
• To develop and grow the defined service offering in SAME DAY, TIME CRITICAL and EXPRESS FREIGHT.
• Maximise all opportunities from existing portfolio and new business opportunities.
• To implement the sales and marketing plan defined by the Head of Sales and Marketing meeting the key objectives.
• Prior experience in Freight Forwarding sales (air shipments, export & import)
• The role requires a strong background and existing contacts within the Same Day / Time Critical / Specialist Services (eg: Aerospace / Automotive / Marine Parts etc). You must be able to hit the ground running with current contacts.
• Experience of annual sales of no less than $1.5M.
• Current client base who could bring business to the company quickly
• Should be familiar with solution selling concepts and methodologies
• Must have experience in building relationships and trust with clients
• Should be comfortable working with standard PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet) as well as using Sales Force Automation and Knowledge Management tools
• Fluent English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
• Analytical and structured
• Self-starter and able to work to deadlines
• Effective team player and leader
• Result driven and dynamic thinker
You must be based in Miami to apply. They will consider applicants from other parts of the USA if you are willing to relocate to Miami, and you meet ALL requirements.
They offer a salary of up to $65,000/yr + commission.