Crewlink are delighted to announce that we are currently accepting Applications for potential Cabin Crew positions across Europe for Summer 2021.
We are inviting applications from candidates who may have recently been made redundant from the hospitality/retail/tourism sector, in particular for potential Flight Crew positions with our airline partners in the UK for Summer 2021.
We believe that you may have the key skillset that is required to operate as Flight Crew on behalf of our partner airlines.
Potential UK bases will be available for people who are resident in the UK. You must be a UK resident in order to apply for a potential UK Base.
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Applicants must hold an EU/UK Passport.
- You must be resident in the UK and have settled status.
- You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
In order to be considered, please make an Online Application.
Careers take off with Crewlink!