Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC and specialises in the Sourcing, Training and Employment of Cabin Crew.
We are delighted to announce that we are currently accepting Applications for Cabin Crew positions across the UK for Summer 2021. Train in the UK and operate out of the UK.
Our Recruitment Days will look a little different but we still want to make your dreams of becoming Cabin Crew a reality!
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
UK bases will be available for people who are resident in the UK. You must be a UK resident in order to apply for a UK Base.
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include: -
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course.
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
- Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters.
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
- Amazing career advancement opportunities.
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
- Applicants must hold an EU/UK Passport.
- You must be resident in the UK and have settled status.
- You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
Join our Crewlink Cabin Crew Team and make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your exciting adventure.
In order to be considered, please make an Online Application.
Careers take off with Crewlink!
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!