Line Instructor - B737, B777 and B787 flying opportunities worldwide. Home base/commuting contract.
CCL is currently seeking applications from experienced B737, B777 and B787 Captains with significant line instructing experience to execute consulting activities and assist in customer support, including flying opportunities worldwide.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right candidates looking to broaden their skillset, utilize their considerable insight and experience to join a tight-knit and highly professional global team.
This home base/commuting contract offers a competitive package matched with desirable time off arrangements. Quality hotel accommodation, per diems and transport provided.
CCL Aviation provides flight training, technical services, consultancy and aircrew recruitment to the global aerospace industry. CCL is now the largest provider of instructor pilots and flight training personnel to the global aviation industry.
Qualified candidates only should send a CV/Resume and covering letter.
NB: The CV must state all flight time / instructor experience data, broken down both by type and by rank.
We shall then provide you with further details of this contract and work with you on a formal application should you meet the requirements.
- Valid FAA, EASA or equivalent ICAO license
- Valid First Class Medical or equivalent
- English Language Proficiency Level 5 or better
- Current on either B737, B777 or B787, with 3000 hrs PIC on type
- 5,000 hrs TT
- 1,000 hrs Documented Aircraft Instructor experience in an airline environment.
- Long-range flight experience, including Oceanic Areas
- No Incidents, Accidents, Losses or Violations
- Pass comprehensive background checks and drug and alcohol screenings
NB: These are minimum requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Per Diems
- Quality Hotel Accommodation
- Transport between accommodation and facility
- Emergency medical coverage (including iSOS)