Maintenance Repair Operations, Mechanical Engineer
De Havilland Canada DHC6 - DHC7
AME to work on DH C 6-Twin Otter Aircraft,
Duration: The contract will be for a minimum of 3 years (Bench and Field).
Contract starting from: January 2021.
Requirements to be met for Clearance:
- The AME should be properly licensed and rated on Twin Otter Aircraft in accordance with the ICAO requirements under FAR/ EASA 145 on twin otter aircraft issued by a competent authority.
- Necessary approvals and exams need to be cleared by Foreign AME from DGCA- India,
- The foreign. AME is required to pass the oral examination conducted by DGCA before the license can be validated to ensure that he is fully conversant with the maintenance procedures, Minimum Equipment list (MEL), aircraft cockpit layout, type of equipment installed and the other policies of the operator.
- The AME shall have to pass the written paper on Rules and Regulation of the DGCA AME Licensed examination for the applicable licensed.
- The AME should be well conversant with the Indian air traffic control procedures for carrying out functional check of VHF and HF radio systems
If you find violations, report this job