Zenon is delighted to be supporting a well-established Air Charter Broker company in their search for an Experienced Charter Broker to be based in Greece.
We are looking to hear from phenomenal salespeople with a proven track record in aircraft charter brokering sales combined with business development flare and pure sales acumen.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acknowledge client’s needs
• Source appropriate solutions to meet the client’s specific needs
• Prepare and send quotations to clients
• Extensive knowledge of different aircraft types, and understanding their capabilities
• Negotiate a deal between client and provider of the aircraft
• Generate sales from potential clients
• Strategize to close sales
• Relationship management with clients and suppliers
• Provide excellent and customised service
Minimum Skills and Experiences
• 5 years proven Jet/Helicopter charter broker experience
• Experience with account management and business development
• Excellent organization and time management
• Good project management
• High attention to detail
• Good presentation skills
• Public speaking skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.