Important! This job ad is no longer active
Instructors & Trainers, Other
Monthly salary from:
Roles & responsibilities
- Carry our day to day operations to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Create a pacing schedule for the training program and ensure the allocation of all the necessary training materials and training aids.
- Deliver Training Program, seminar, workshops & virtual classrooms to remedial programs for underperformed technical, professional, ensuring the quality, time & volume requirements are met.
- Assist in curriculum development which meets the standards and regulations and in alignment with the company's and departments' objectives.
- Participate in assessing and evaluating learners' competencies and skills.
- Development and implement a comprehensive quality management program that monitors training provided and communication with both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- MBA or Master in relevant field is a plus.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate with accreditation from international organizations such as IATA or ICAO, in addition to experience would be preferred