Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Airbus A330 - A350, Boeing B747, Boeing B777, Boeing B787
- Undertaking tasks and projects related to aircraft line maintenance;
- Exercising licence/approval in relation to the inspection and everyday processes;
- Ensuring high quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation;
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard;
- Ensuring crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded;
- Analysing and interpreting technical information relating to aircraft;
- Reading engineering diagrams and manuals;
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work.
- Holder of EASA B1/B2 License with ratings for the following aircraft types - A350, 777, 787, 747-8
- With three to five years experience as line maintenance engineer and at least two years on the required aircraft types.
- Preferably with right to work in the EU.
- Holding Schiphol access is an advantage
If you find violations, report this job