Important! This job ad is no longer active
Office, Senior Manager
Monthly salary from:
Ground Services /Job Description
- Manage the day to day operations to meet organizational performance plans.
- Implement and enhance a daily operating report process that measures effectiveness to plan for the operation.
- Monitor measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements.
- Manage direct reporting staff; implement training to improve skills and to insure a satisfied front line workforce.
- Develop forward focused station planning to predict staff and equipment requirements.
- Build a strong operation work group by identifying weaknesses and implementing processes and training to close those gaps.
- Provide leadership and guidance by coaching, counseling and mentoring the Supervisors and front line workforce on a day to day basis to directly enhance their skills.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality, health and safety, legal, environmental and general overall objectives.
- Assist the Supervisors in the day to day operations.
- Review work performance to ensure staff is meeting company requirements.
- Ensure customer service standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Take corrective/disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Oversee and provide training for Supervisors and front line workforce to ensure they are incompliance with the company safety standards and procedures. Update and maintain training files as required.
- Ensure all ramp vehicles and equipment is being properly maintained.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- At least 5 years of extensive Ground handling operational experience.
- Able to perform all aspects of Ground including Loadmaster, handling hazardous materials, fueling, Catering, security, etc.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, customers in all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and work force.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills.