Licensed Aircraft Engineers for Learjet 45 Line Support
3 – 6 Month Contract
Location – Gran Canaria
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join Zenith Aviation on a temporary 3-6 month contract providing Line Support for a Learjet 45.
- Learjet 45 type rating.
- EASA Part 66 B1.1 minimum (B1 / B2 preferred)
- Current Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety and SMS certificates.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Able to obtain airside security clearance.
Skills Duties and knowledge
- Assist / run with certifying line and AOG maintenance in accordance with the approved data on both group and customer aircraft within the allocated timeframe.
- Ensure that Airworthiness, Safety and Quality Controls are complied with at all times.
- Computer literate and familiar with CAFAM and Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of aircraft systems and industry procedures including troubleshooting of defects.
- Must be highly proficient with aircraft documentation and have a broad skill set in aircraft maintenance, repair and trouble shooting.
- Must have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Must have good planning and time management skills.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently overseas.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner.