The QRC AISR Group at Leidos has an immediate opening for a Ground and Flight Operations Procedures Compliance Officer to support our Bridgewater, VA location. The functions of this job are focused on the ground, flight, and safety requirements described in Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) INST 8210-1C CH1 and the Government Flight Representative (GFR) approved GFOPs for Bridgewater, VA. The job position entails auditing, updating the Bridgewater and overseas GFOPs, and auditing training records for documentation compliance. The job requires interfacing with the Leidos Quality team and the DCMA GFRs, Government Ground Representative (GGR), and Safety representative. The job functions include compliance and safety auditing of ground and flight operations, logging action items, performing root cause analysis, developing corrective action plans, coordinating with action item assigned points of contact to resolve open action items, and verifying the effectiveness of corrective actions plans in order to close out action items.
- B.S and 6 years or A.A.S degree and 8 years of related aircraft operations and/or maintenance experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Conduct and document audits within aircraft hangars and back shops
- Develop and execute audit schedules
- Requirements traceability to ensure compliance - ensure requirements in the DCMA INST 8210-1C CH1 are fully met in the GFOPs and/or any referenced documents within the GFOPs
- Audit training records for documentation compliance
- Aerospace ground equipment operation and maintenance experience
- FOD and tool control experience
- Experience in managing and/or auditing personnel training records
- Inspection, safety, and/or quality related experience
- Ability to identify discrepancies, perform a root cause analysis, develop a corrective action plan, and verify the effectiveness of an implemented corrective action plan
- Military maintenance experience
- DHC-8 aircraft experience
- Safety Management System (SMS) experience
- Statistical analysis
- Familiarity with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 requirements
- Instructor or trainer experience
Leidos is a Fortune 500? information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.