TARCG is seeking B2 EC145 Engineers for a contract positions based in Europe. This is a confidential search on behalf of our exclusive client, For more information please speak with a member of our friendly and professional team.
You will need to have an B2 EASA PART 66 License and a type rating with proven recency on the EC145. This contract is to start in October and is an ongoing contract for the right candidate with opportunities for a permanent position.
- Location: Central Europe
- Start date – October 2020 > ongoing opportunity for the right candidate.
- Rate: (Please call or apply for more information)
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Flights: Provided
- Accommodation: Provided
- Local Travel: Provided
- The right to live and work in the EU
- EASA PART 66 B2 License
- Type rated and current on EC145
- Proof of currency - 6 months in the last 2 years or 100 tasks. Either from a log book or a quality statement from your previous employer.
- Minimum 5 years base maintenance experience
- Two years of employment references
If this position is of interest and you would like for us to submit your information for approval, please apply via the button below.
Call the TARCG office. or click the link below and apply for this position today!
TARCG is The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group. We are the world’s No.1 aviation & aerospace recruitment agency providing temporary & permanent workforce solution.
TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.