Important! This job ad is no longer active
Airport and Ground Staff, Airside Team Leader
Airbus A320 Family, Boeing B737 NG, Boeing B777, Boeing B787
We are looking for Instructors with experience in Ramp Operations for positions in the Middle East.
- Manage the day to day operations to meet organizational performance plans.
- Implement and enhance a daily operating report process that measures effectiveness to plan for the operation.
- Monitor measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements.
- Manage direct reporting staff; implement training to improve skills and to insure a satisfied front line workforce.
- Develop forward focused station planning to predict staff and equipment requirements.
- Build a strong operation work group by identifying weaknesses and implementing processes and training to close those gaps.
- Provide leadership and guidance by coaching, counseling and mentoring the Supervisors and front line workforce on a day to day basis to directly enhance their skills.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality, health and safety, legal, environmental and general overall objectives.
- Assist the Supervisors in the day to day operations.
- Review work performance to ensure staff is meeting company requirements.
- Ensure customer service standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Take corrective/disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Oversee and provide training for Supervisors and front line workforce to ensure they are incompliance with the company safety standards and procedures. Update and maintain training files as required.
- Ensure all ramp vehicles and equipment is being properly maintained.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- At least 5 years of extensive Ground handling operational experience.
- Able to perform all aspects of Ground including Loadmaster, handling hazardous materials, fueling, Catering, security, etc.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, customers in all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and work force.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills.