Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established aircraft operator provider to source a Chief Financial Officer on a 3 month contract with the view to a permanent position for their HQ in Africa.
- Accommodation Provided
- Local Transportation Provided
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organisation's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating industry relationships, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Prepare operating budgets and work with the CEO to ensure success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organisation including: organisational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to the BOD, development and monitoring of organisational budgets.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, together with the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum of 5 years in financial management roles culminating at controller or chief financial officer level.
- At least 5 years of proven management experience leading a team to implement company financial controls and strategy.
- International accounting standards and familiarity with all forms of international regulations.
- High level of expertise on EXCEL/WORD/PP and similar office IT programmes plus extensive knowledge of accounting packages for financial management.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send your CV to us.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.