Zenon Recruitment is pleased to be working with an Aviation Maintenance Training provider in their recruitment of EASA or FAA Licensed Instructors - Mechanic, Powerplant and Avionic for permanent positions in Saudi – with remote working an option at present.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
· EASA B1/B2 or FAA A&P licence holders only.
· Demonstrated experience within a line and/or workshop setting or as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
· 5 or more years’ industry experience.
· Instructor experience (with a certificate of training)
· Ability to interact with internal and external customers from diverse cultural backgrounds, displaying awareness of cross-cultural communication issues.
· English speaking native or IELTS 6.5
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Instruct with the theory and also the practical requirements within the applicable trade stream.
- Conduct examinations whilst also participating in the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers, student reports and various assignments.
- Participate in the counselling, remediation and administration of students.
- Provide support in the development and generation of class notes, teaching materials and practical activities.
- Monitor and self evaluate teaching performance to ensure a high standard is maintained which provides optimal student learning opportunities.
- Maintain records on the course material delivered.
- Competitive Salary
- Housing & transport allowance
- Health care
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.