This position is for an Airframe and System Area Manager for the Airworthiness Team at EGO Airways, Milan Office. The responsibilities and duties of the selected applicant will be to pursue CAMO delegations as Airframe & System Engineering Area Responsible. As an airworthiness task member, responsibilities include performing engineering analysis to determine compliance with airworthiness requirements, issuing Engineering Orders and coordinate with Part-145 maintenance organisation, coordinating activities amongst the certification team, interfacing with multiple engineering team to provide guidance on certification issues, creation of certification plan documents, and tracking project cost/schedule performance.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- High School Technical Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or related field with a minimum 5 years’ experience in continuing airworthiness of Embraer 190/195 in Airframe and System or an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Embraer 190 (current).
- Level 3 theoretical training on Embraer 170/190.
- Perform engineering analysis to determine compliance with airworthiness requirements.
- Issue Engineering Orders and coordinate with Part-145 maintenance organisation.
- Must be able to work overtime and travel as necessary.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products and be computer literate.
- English speaking.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience as Engineering Manager in a CAMO managing E190/195 airworthiness.
Knowledge of the Italian language.