On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Citation XLS+ Captain to be based at KDAL.
This will be a mix of Part-91 & -135 flying.
- 5000 Total Time (Required)
- 1500 PIC Time (Required)
- 500 Hours Multi-engine
- 100 Hours turbine
- ATP (Required)
- CE-560XL Type (Required)
- Possess high level of knowledge of FARs, GOM and Operations Specifications
- Demonstrate an aptitude for project management and oversight duties
**You must be willing to relocate to within one-hour drive of KDAL to be considered**
Competitive salary + Company paid uniforms, flight medical, health benefits and 401K provided for pilot selections
To be considered, you must be able to answer all the following questions positively:
· How many years of Part 135 experience do you have?
· Are you able to relocate to Dallas, TX?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Airline Transport Pilot?
· Are you authorized to work in the United States?
· Do you possess a valid FAA first class medical certificate?
· Are you typed in the CE560XL?