ALG is currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to support our client's Digital Engineering Capability. Our client's capability works collaboratively across the business and is responsible for facilitating a coherent Digital Engineering evolution for our client's organisation. We are focused on standardising solutions, commencing with our common engineering tools and applications.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the coordination and execution of our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) goals and plans.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Develop and manage schedules, budgets, business cases, procedures, status meetings and reports in support of Digital Engineering Capability goals
- Perform project coordination activities in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMBP, PMI and PMBOK)
- Coordinate scheduled phases, allocate work activities across the team and act as a primary contact to business stakeholders
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Experience leading project teams, engaging stakeholders and producing status reports
- Formal Qualifications in project management or a related discipline is desirable
- Familiarity within an engineering organisation and/or experience with engineering tools and applications (e.g., PLM & MBSE) is desirable
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).