Aviation Maintenance Technician Wanted / Lake Wylie, South Carolina
Fast growing FAA Repair Station looking for a technician preferably with previous APU build experience. Must have full set of basic standard hand tools and minimum 2 years' experience working with APU and APU related items. Position is full time with competitive wages and benefits package eligibility after 90 days. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Properly executing the duties assigned.
- Read, write and understand English.
- Performing maintenance and alteration tasks on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers' Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, Standard Practices Manual, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
- Ensuring that they are thoroughly familiar with all tools and equipment, including inspection aids, used within their assigned area of responsibility.
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record.