ALG has a great opportunity for Lean Practitioner, to join a well-established and leading aerospace enterprises for defence, space and security business unit based in Brisbane City. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Lead and facilitate (Lean tool certified) process improvement efforts using established Lean principles, processes, and tools (i.e., Accelerated Improvement Workshop, Value Stream Mapping, 5S) to implement the company system.
- Instruct others in continuous improvement tools and principles using standardized lesson materials.
- Assist in formatting updated training materials.
- Support advanced continuous improvement tool application.
- Participate in strategy development by conducting assessments.
- Conduct Beta tests on new tools and provide feedback to the developers.
- Formulating policies and developing and implementing lean strategies and procedures.
- Consistently reviews a wide range of processes to identify gaps between requirements and current outputs within own work group, other work groups, and occasionally external customers.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Good understanding of Lean principles, processes, and tools.
- Preferably with knowledge of product and process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean).
- Strong personality with the ability to command or communicate clearly, concisely, and courteously.
- Advanced skills in presentation techniques, project leadership and management.
- Experienced in continuous improvement and developing solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3860 4747 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)