Take-off with Pilatus! If you would like to be part of an outstanding team of aviation enthusiasts, we invite you to explore our job opportunity.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus' new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With around 2,000 employees and 130 apprentices at both its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and the completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
- Troubleshoots and maintains production aircraft as they progress through the completion process
- Inspects and maintains demonstrator aircraft and keeps in flight ready condition
- Records work progress in job cards, acceptance test procedures, and other production documents in accordance with company procedures
- Inspects incoming aircraft and parts as per FAA Certified Repair Station (CRS) manual
- Uses proper safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government standards, rules, and regulations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two to five years of experience in PC-12 or similar turboprop aircraft performing general maintenance duties; jet aircraft and Williams Engine experience a plus
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and work in restricted spaces
- Ability to use hand tools and specialized test equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!