ALG is currently receiving Expressions of Interest from experienced Warehouse and Logistics Personnel, for an upcoming short-term contract with our aviation client, based in Brisbane Airport.
Starting Late August 2020, this contract will be for a minimum of 5 weeks, with potential extensions depending on the operational requirements after this time. Attractive hourly rates are offered, as well as excellent working conditions.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will have the following:
- Qualifications in Warehouse and Logistics, or similar, are highly desirable
- Recent experience in Warehouse Operations, including high forklift proficiency
- Recent experience in aviation will be advantageous
- Current Australian Forklift and Order-Picking Tickets (LF, LO)
- Current Australian Driver Licence
- Current Australian Passport
- A current red ASIC card is highly desirable, or the ability to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate
- Commitment to work the required length of the contract
If you comply with the above requirements, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this preliminary stage.