We believe in people who are passionate about flying and looking for more than just a job – they want to be part of a winning team. If you want the chance to captain the finest light jets in the industry, and play an instrumental role in the rapid growth of our company, join Airshare. You will have the time of your life, and get rewarded for your performance in ways only Airshare can provide
The Managed Phenom 100 Pilot in Command will provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
· Ensure safety and quality are administered in support of a just culture.
· Submit Hazard Reports, without fear of reprisal, any time an item is deemed to be critical to safety and quality.
· Determine that his crew is legally licensed, adequately rested, and in proper dress.
· Plan flight assignments and obtain briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
· Prepare or supervise preparation of flight plan considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, cruise performance, fuel considerations, airport facilities, and navigational aids.
· Supervise crewmembers to ensure proper planning and flight preparations.
· Ensure that the aircraft has received a proper preflight inspection, and that it is properly equipped for the flight assignment.
· Supervise loading and distribution of cargo and passengers and determines that weight and balance (using approved method) is within prescribed limitations per appropriate loading schedules, load computer, or applicable information and graphs contained in the Aircraft Flight Manual.
· Ensure cargo is properly secured and provisions for passenger comfort and emergency equipment such as life rafts, life vests, etc., are aboard.
· File flight plan for each flight, either VFR or IFR, as appropriate for the operation.
· Operate aircraft at favorable altitude taking into account turbulence, oxygen requirements, and comfort of passengers during flight.
· Ensure preparation of flight logs, records, and maintenance forms.
· Serve as the designated Ground Security Coordinator (GSC) and In-flight Coordinator (ISC) for all assigned flights.
· Communicate with scheduling department for matters relating to flight locating.
· Keep scheduling department informed with changes to trip details, including, but not limited to passenger changes, destination changes, delays, catering, transportation, etc.
· Access to relocation flights: Employees have the opportunity to fly aboard aircraft during scheduled relocation flights for non-company (personal) purposes. Employees may request that their friends and family accompany them during these flights.
· 3 Weeks Vacation & Holidays: Airshare believes that having a healthy work-life balance is important. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation per year as well as seven paid holidays.
· Tuition Assistance: Educational assistance is offered to assist employees’ development and to prepare them for advancement opportunities within the company. Tuition reimbursement benefits are limited to $1,500 per employee per year for approved courses.
· 401(k) Plan: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in and contribute to the company’s 401(k) plan, Roth 401(k) plan beginning on the first of the month following six months of service. The company will match $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of the employee’s contribution. Employees are fully vested after three years.
· Health and Dental Insurance: All full-time regular employees are entitled to benefits under the Company's health and other company-sponsored insurance plans including health, dental, vision and life insurance.
Airshare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Qualified pilots will have a four-year degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 4000 flight hours including 500 hours as Jet PIC.
Additional qualifications include:
· First Class Medical certificate
· ATP or Commercial License
· Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings
Must pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft flown.
· Must be located within 1 hour of assigned base
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Phenom 100 PIC Type Rating
· 200 hours in Type