ALG is currently seeking for an experienced Painter for our aviation client based in Singapore. This will be a full-time permanent position with an immediate start. This position will report to the Chief Painter and Senior Painter.
Quality, Safety and Environment
- Perform duties in accordance with company quality instructions, regulatory standards, core values, safety, security and environmental policies and procedures
- Safely carry out aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing to ensure high quality production
- Ensure paperwork signoffs are carried out, and work is accomplished IAW published approved data
- Ensure safety standards are maintained, personally and within the team
- Actively participate in fire drill exercises and memorize fire extinguisher coding and usage
- Ensure all materials are used and disposed of IAW current NEA/ WHS legislation.
Regulatory and Compliance
- Ensure paint application is conducted in compliance with the aircraft published approved data and relevant Civil Aviation Regulations
- Record all defects and discrepancies for inspection/ action by Team Leader and Engineering as required.
Typical exterior cleaning tasks
- Uses special cleaning agents to clean and polish exterior surfaces of aircraft, to remove exhaust stains, to clean the interior belly and nacelle areas, to clean wheels well and flap wells
- Checks for damaged or corroded areas and informs supervisor of findings
- Adjusts cleaning equipment to insure proper mixture, temperature and pressure
- Maintains own equipment and cleans work area
- Clean and polish components which have been removed for repair, or may clean ground support and ramp equipment.
Typical interior cleaning tasks which may be performed in conjunction with the exterior cleaning of aircraft
- Cleans cabin area by vacuuming, dusting and washing
- Replenishes lavatory supplies, magazines and other passengers' conveniences
- Uses equipment such as vacuum cleaners, mops, cleaning cloths, special shampooing equipment, standard cleaning compounds and special chemicals to remove stains
- Notifies supervisor of any damaged seats or other equipment needing repair or replacement
- Minimum Diploma/recognized qualification related to aircraft painting
- Professional knowledge of the science and technology of surface application, aircraft paints and their applications,
- In-depth knowledge of different coating systems and their applications
- Demonstrated understanding of to carry in depth fault diagnosis of surface finishes and take appropriate corrective actions
- Must have knowledge on correct positioning of logos I.A.W drawings and markings
- Experience in a Customer Focused Work environment with multiple priorities and project deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Robin or Andrew at +65 3159 3187 during office hours Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm SST.
EA Licence Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R198750