RiverTech, an Akima Company, delivers mission support services in the areas of engineering, communications, training, operations and maintenance, intelligence, aviation, logistics, and space systems that protect and defend sea, land, air and space operations and their personnel. Providing the talent, tools, and technologies to ensure exceptional performance in today? s most demanding and strategically critical global environments. This is RiverTech. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company? s profits go back to our 14,300 I ?upiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
Rivertech is providing Functional Support to Air Mobility Command flying squadrons. The focus of this work is to support the non-flying tasks in flying squadrons that were traditionally performed by aircrew members as additional administrative duties. Rivertech is providing the personnel, services, and management support to accomplish the flying squadron? s objectives.
- Perform set-up, maintenance, and restoration on EFB devices, to include:
- Device activation
- Device/application password reset
- Device/application unlock
- Initiate lost mode/device retrieval
- Perform set-up, maintenance, and restoration functions on End User Stand Alone (EUSA) devices, to include:
- Facilitate EUSA device set-up IAW the MDM provider and configuration profile provided by HQ AMC EFB Program Office.
- Initiate EUSA device operating system updates as approved by DISA and configuration profile provided by HQ AMC EFB Program Office.
- Review audit logs for unauthorized access and/or configuration changes.
- One (1) year of experience troubleshooting and loading software on computers and servers.
- One (1) year experience working with products using iOS (Apple) operating system software.
Additional Skills and/or Requirements:
- Active Secret Security Clearance required (within 10-year eligibility window and in use in the past 24 months).
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law .
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.