Performs aircraft maintenance and inspections on UH-60 aircraft.
Title: LC3 Armorer (UH-60 Helicopters)
Contingent on Award of Contract
This position is targeted for Other Country Nationals and Third Country Nationals per contract requirements. US ex-pats need not apply.
Location: OCONUS- Various Locations, Afghanistan
Position Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: Deployed work schedule is 10 hours per day, 6 days a week.
Rotation Schedule: Rotation schedule will be 90 days in Afghanistan and 30 days at Home of Record (HOR)/Rest and Recuperation (R&R)
Brief Job Description:
Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains weapons logbooks, maintenance data forms, and weapons fault isolation, remove and replace faulty weapons hardware, verification of repair of the weapons systems.
- Load/Unload Weapons as required and provides launch and recovery operations of installed weapons at the FARP.
- Performs only authorized maintenance as per OEM standards.
- Orders repair parts as required maintains authorized stockage list (ASL) database. Accounts for all weapons in their custody.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Shall possess weapons repair certification from the various manufacturer for the weapons required by Task Order.
- HS diploma and Factory certification Required.
- Desired; Military/Law Enforcement or equivalent Civilian weapons Armorer school.
- 4 years Military, Law Enforcement or equivalent Civilian Armorer; 1 year OCONUS.
- Shall have well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate using clear, concise, and accurate English; both verbal and written are required.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods. Position may require typing and read from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility to include but not limited to bending, reaching, climbing, turning, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. Walking moderately to long distances may be required. Must be able to lift/carry/push/pull/move items frequently over 20 pounds. Occasionally required to lift/carry/push/pull/move heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
The environmental characteristic for this position is an aircraft hangar, warehouse setting, and outdoors in an austere environment. Candidates should be able to adapt to environments listed. There may be exposure to high noises, exposure to chemicals and cleaning agents, and Personal Protection Equipment may be required for certain tasks. This position must be able to work comfortably outdoors and may be exposed to hot/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
Axxeum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The company will provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment and all policies of the company.
At the time of hiring, employees are required to sign a written statement acknowledging that they are employed at the will of the company and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause. Employees who do not have an individualized written employment contract or a collective bargaining agreement are employed at the will of the company and are subject to termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time, these employees may terminate their employment at any time for any reason.