We are recruiting technical instructors for EASA Part 147 engineer basic training to work together with our client to obtain EASA Part 147 approval.
Our client is a well-established aerospace engineering company with services: Maintenance, engineer training, ground handling, repair and overhaul.
Terms and conditions:
- Starting date: on around September 2020
- Contract duration: 2 years (renewable)
- Working hours: Full time
- Location: South East Asia (beautiful country)
- Remuneration: Negotiable
Qualification and requirements
- Had experience as instructors of engineer basic training in one EASA part-147 organisation(s)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Proven training and customer service skills
- Commitment to live in work base and work for a long term.
If you are interested in, please submit your resume with revelant experience to have best chance being selected; or contact Ms Ly Tran at Brookfield for questions.