- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Installs wire harnesses to include routing, terminations and continuity checks.
- Utilizes required tooling and equipment to perform these tasks.
- Performs modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Areas of Expertise - C-130J
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$