About the company:
PT. New Bali Air is a proven leader in commercial, freight and executive jet aviation. Our fleet of aircraft are supported by our team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience. Our charter division is the premier charter, management provider for both business and personal travel.
New Bali Air takes real pride in welcoming fresh and new talents to our increasingly dynamic workforce. In addition to Indonesian nationals, our team comprises of expatriates from various other nationalities. Our passionate workforce offers our customers with quality service that is guaranteed and trusted, treasured and experienced repeatedly. We are continuously growing company and offer advancement opportunities to motivated pilots.
New Bali Air is currently seeking a full-time Executive – Rostering (Tech Crew); who will primarily be based at our headquarter in Papua, Indonesia.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To maintain Tech crew personal records in the system.
- Maintaining crew leave data.
- Crew FDTL tracking.
- Preparing legal crew roster.
- Communicating with crew to convey the roster changes.
- Communicating with other departments as and when required.
- Assist Manager in long term roster planning.
- Generating various reports, as and when required.
- Answering queries raised by crew.
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in Rostering
- Any Graduate from a recognized university.