About the company:
PT. New Bali Air is a proven leader in commercial, freight and executive jet aviation. Our fleet of aircraft are supported by our team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience. Our charter division is the premier charter, management provider for both business and personal travel.
New Bali Air takes real pride in welcoming fresh and new talents to our increasingly dynamic workforce. In addition to Indonesian nationals, our team comprises of expatriates from various other nationalities. Our passionate workforce offers our customers with quality service that is guaranteed and trusted, treasured and experienced repeatedly. We are continuously growing company and offer advancement opportunities to motivated pilots.
New Bali Air is currently seeking a full-time ATR 72-600/212 Captain; who will primarily be based at our headquarter in Papua, Indonesia.
The prospective Captains will be working as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate anywhere.
As per Company Operations Manual.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident/incident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities and leadership.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
- Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Roster Options Papua or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Major Medical including Health and Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance.
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your updated CV and cover letter through mail.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
Experience & Requirements for Direct Entry Captains:
- Valid ATPL, IR
- Minimum Time of 4,000:00 hours of which at least 2500:00 hours of airline experience
- 1500:00 must be as PIC of a Turboprop multi-engine aircraft exceeding 5,700 kgs
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 5 or above
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- No ICAO/EASA/FAA Violations, suspensions or current investigations
- Thorough working knowledge of ICAO/EASA/FAA Regulations, Air Traffic Control Procedures, meteorology and navigation
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- This is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Age: Maximum 55 years.
Alternate Experience & Requirements for Upgrade to Captains:
Minimum Time of 2000:00 hours of which at least 1000:00 hours must be as Co-pilot on ATR-72-212/600 or the equivalent commercial aircraft type or 500 hours co-pilot time on commercial aircraft higher than weight category of 100,000 kgs.