New Bali Air takes real pride in welcoming fresh and new talents to our increasingly dynamic workforce. In addition to Indonesian nationals, our team comprises of expatriates from various other nationalities. Our passionate workforce offers our customers with quality service that is guaranteed and trusted, treasured and experienced repeatedly. For any inquiries related to job vacancies, feel free to contact our recruitment team.
Dash 8-Q400 FIRST OFFICERS:
The First Officers will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate anywhere.
As per Company Operations Manual.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
- Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Roster Options Papua or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
Application Instruction & Deadline:
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your up to date CV and cover letter.
No telephone queries will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Requirements for First Officers:
- Valid CPL/ATPL, IR
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
- Minimum flying experience of 2500:00 hours, including 750:00 hours on Dash 8-Q400 at the time of joining.
- Age- Maximum 50 years old on 31 January 2020; however, candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.