New Bali Air takes real pride in welcoming fresh and new talents to our increasingly dynamic workforce. In addition to Indonesian nationals, our team comprises of expatriates from various other nationalities. Our passionate workforce offers our customers with quality service that is guaranteed and trusted, treasured and experienced repeatedly. For any inquiries related to job vacancies, feel free to contact our recruitment team.
We are now in the process of recruiting Co-Pilots (P2) or Cadet Pilots or Trainee First Officers for Dash 8 Q 400 to join our team.
Roster Options Papua Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
1. A generous housing allowance.
2. Free family primary healthcare.
3. Educational assistance for dependent children.
4. Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
5. Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Please read carefully before applying:
1. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
2. Prior to starting this application process you should ensure that, those flight crew who do not have experience with a scheduled operator (read non type rated) would be required to pay for the type rating. The Pilot will fund himself/ herself for the respective type rating programme.
3. Type-qualification training will be conducted at any location within the Bali Air Training partner network - location will be assigned and communicated to the selected candidates. The course will last approximately 5-7 weeks.
4. Cadet pilots will log a minimum 250:00 hours (actual) during type training period or line training.
5. You are strictly advised to send only your detailed CV with recent passport size photograph and cover letter (optional) while applying. Refrain from sending any other documents.
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your up to date CV and cover letter.
No telephone queries will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
a. Valid CPL/IR.
b. Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
c. Age- Maximum 44 years old on January 31, 2020; however,candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
d. Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English language to at least an ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above.
e. Minimum flying experience of 200 hours including 25 hours on Multi Engine (in which 10 hours actual and 15 hours on simulator) aircraft. Those having experience with glass cockpit, large jet/Turboprop transport category aircraft (MTOW exceeds 15,000 KGS) will be an advantage.
f. Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English language to at least an ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above.
First Officers with ATPL and type rating would be hired as Sr. First Officer.