Public Trust: NACLC (T3)
Requisition Type: Regular
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The H-60 / H-1 team is seeking an Avionics Technician to join their team at NAS North Island, San Diego, CA.
The Aircraft Avionics Technician performs electrical system upgrades to H-60 Airframe Platforms at NAS North Island and USMC Camp Pendleton.
- In addition, you perform as a member of a field modification team at various locations where aircraft are located.
- Tasking will consist of MH-60S / R and UH-1Y and AH-1Z aircraft upgrades such as H-60 MMI, DAIRCMS, DALS, IMDS, HDTS, HUD, ASIST, AMCM, and H-1 FMV and DAIRCMS Upgrade integration among others.
- The Engineering Technician IV performs Routine assignment as TD's, AFC's , AYC, AVC's or ECP incorporation.
- Personally owned tools are required and a minimum tool requirement list will be provided upon successful interview.
- 5+ years of aircraft avionics experience to include all facets of electronics maintenance, installations, upgrades and associated tasks
- Experience either in the military or commercial aviation industries
- Secret clearance required
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.