Security Clearance: Secret
Valiant is seeking a skilled Modeling & Simulation Analyst (Aviation) to operate, provide instruction, and maintain a variety of computer based training for simulations/models with respect to Aviation (both rotary and fix wing.
- Acquire the modeling and simulation skills, through computer based training, to commit simulated TACAIR platforms to meaningful interactions within the exercise battlespace. These skills would include the ability to arm aviation platforms with standard conventional loads, and fly missions consistent with the platform's capabilities, such as Close Air Support, Air Interdiction, and Defensive Counter Air
- Learn how to build aviation databases that represent the aviation combat element's squadrons and groups with the appropriate number and type/model/series aircraft and UASs as identified in Annex A of the training audience's operations order and planning conference agreements
- Serve as an Instructor/Controller (I/C) in an aviation response cell to ensure aviation platforms, ordnance, and sensors operate in a manner consistent with respective capability parameters and the spirit and intent of the training audience's plans, orders, and SOPs
- Research documents and extract factual data describing the composition of military forces in a model/simulation
- Edit doctrinal manuscripts, analyze problem areas, and postulate feasible solutions for implementation in simulation training events
- Conduct pre-event tests and evaluation of supporting databases, and parametric data
- Attend conferences and meetings, providing recommendations and analysis of model/simulation employment both in preparation for and during exercises
- Participate in structured simulation training events/exercises, and simulated rehearsals of operational plans/orders
- Analyze the functional area and advise the response cell members as to the best method of implementing a course of action given the strengths and weaknesses of the simulation
- Conduct post-event analysis and critique employing various after-action review tools, applications
- Provide analysis of emerging simulation technologies against stated requirements to include drafting test plans, conducting tests, publishing test results, and maintaining/archiving simulation-based training scenarios (including organizational databases, tactics, weapon system capabilities, doctrine, and force structures) for use in preparation of future exercises
Document the salient properties of the simulation being evaluated and their relevance to Marine Corps or Joint training.
- Completion of intermediate level schooling (ILS), such as Command and Staff College, or its nonresident, other-Service equivalents.
- Minimum five years operational experience in fixed-wing aviation.
- Final SECRET clearance.
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Attendance at SAW, TLS, or aviation advanced courses, like WTI or TopGun
- TS eligible
- Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
- Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative.
- Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant's activities, products or services.
- Participate in the achievement of Valiant's QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level.
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.