Continued Airworthiness Engineer - Filton - ?36 per hour (Ltd) - 12 Months contract - Inside IR35
I'm looking for a qualified or experienced engineer to work as a continued airworthiness engineer in Filton to work within the Single Aisle continued airworthiness team and ensure that AUK responsible ATA chapters are progressed and delivered as per process agreed with the Airworthiness Authorities.
- Working closely with the Design Office to ensure that Airworthiness deliverables are produced on time and to quality
- Advising on airworthiness process to the Design Office and Local Chief Engineering
- Presenting and preparing materials at Airworthiness review meetings with EASA
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders (Chief engineering, customer services, central airworthiness, airworthiness authorities)
- Ensuring the client maintains the type certificate and adheres to the Airworthiness process as agreed with the Airworthiness Authorities.
- Broad Knowledge of the aircraft structure and systems
- Ability to autonomously work
- Capability to work across multiple disciplines
- Previous experience with continued airworthiness
- Degree in Engineering or similar level of experience.
For more information please contact Michael on
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.