Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking MC-130H EWO Flight Instructor (CFI) to provide support to Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) 492 Special Operation Wing (SOW) and operational units. Support areas include fixed wing aircrew instruction, fixed wing flight instruction, and remotely piloted aircraft (RPA), aircrew instruction, fixed wing simulator instruction, and weapon system leads for specific mission design series (MDS) aircraft or location.
This position is based at Hurlburt Fields AFB, FL.
- Provide instruction to meet USAF proficiency and qualification standards on Air Force-administered written examinations and flight evaluations for preparatory courses, initial qualification (basic, instrument, mission), transition (conversion, requalification), upgrade qualification (instructor, aircraft commander, special mission, evaluator, dual qualification of sensor operators), and key staff, continuation, refresher course, etc. training as required to meet the On-Time Graduation and annual student throughput requirements of this contract.
- Ensure syllabus tasks are 100% complete within the time specified for the lesson.
- Provide Scenario Development (simulator and flight) as required to meet the requirements of this contract.
- Ensure completion of Aircrew Graduate Evaluation Program (AGEP) in accordance with (IAW) AFIs and training syllabi.
- Support instruction of the AFSOC Instrument Refresher Course (IRC) with qualified IRC instructors.
- Support instruction of the Crew Resource Management Course (CRM).
- Secret security clearance.
- FAA class II medical.
- FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and the appropriate category and class ratings with the airplane single engine land rating.
- Travel may be required.
- Minimum of 5 years AFSOC aircrew experience
- Eight (8) years' experience of military operational flying duty.
- 1000 Mission Pilot hours (all aircraft flown)
- At least two (2) years or 200 hours experience as an inflight instructor in the MC130H and associated mission sets.
- 300 hours in similar type aircraft
- Must have one of the following:
- Instructor candidates who were instructor certified in the MC130-H and associated mission sets and were current in U.S. military aircraft within the previous two years.
- Instructors formerly instructor certified in the MC130-H and associated mission sets within the previous four (4) years if the following conditions are met at the time of hiring.
POTENTIAL MATCHING MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION CODES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: 11xxx, , 75xx, 15xx ,1H18AX, 18EX, 18GX, 18RX, 18SX AFSC
002672, 11E1G, 11UXx, 1U1xx, 18Axx, 18Exx 11E1B, 11E1Q, 18Rxx 18Sxx, 70xx, 75xx, 12U1x, 2A3xxx