Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Unlicensed Mechanic / Technician
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING AIRFRAMES: CITATION / HAWKER / GULFSTREAM / CHALLENGER
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide first-class maintenance services for Part 145 Repair Station.
- Perform work assigned including the overhaul, repair, alterations, assembly, servicing, and the performance of routine maintenance and non-routine maintenance on aircraft, components, or related parts of the aircraft.
- While working on aircraft components or related parts of the aircraft, perform work as outlined on the applicable work forms and in accordance with the manufacturer's maintenance manuals as well as the company 145 Repair Station manual and sign for the accomplishment of such work on applicable work forms and records. Responsible for the work they perform.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments necessary to perform job assignments.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Outstanding customer relations abilities required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in business jet maintenance environment.
- Must demonstrate organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Sufficient physical agility to work in confined aircraft work spaces.
- Must have manual dexterity required for a technician.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 50ft.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using computerized aircraft maintenance programs and manuals.
- Must comply with all safety and housekeeping policies.
- Engine run and Taxi qualified on business aircraft, desired.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to comply with DOT Drug & Alcohol testing requirements.
- Must be willing to work extended hours based on Repair Station production.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a current A&P license.
no requirements specified