- Requirements definition and verification
- Design documentation
- S/W allocation and configurations settings, worst case execution timing (WCET) analyses & bootloader
- Test plan development, test driver development, performance and documents test results.
- Position involves knowledge of software development, Real Time Operating Systems, embedded programming and testing.
- Great opportunity to gain experience in the Aviation field
- Successful candidate must be eligible for Secret clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years or more experience
- The successful candidate will have 2+ years software development experience with real time software systems (VxWorks preferred) and/or embedded systems.
- Must have strong skills in C, or C++ programming languages.
- Also experience in the design and review of test equipment (development of test drivers, etc).
- Preference to have some multi-core processor experience.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of multi-tasking, and have initiative to attack and solve problems with minimum supervision.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability