Our client, a global aerospace manufacturing company, is seeking a Quality Engineer to implement various quality control processses and procedures. This role relies heavily on statistical analysis, problem solving, AS9100 and ISO/TS 16949 to oversee continuous improvement and quality performance.
Our client is a global aerospace manufacturing company who produces highly specialized products to service a wide variety of clients. They are leaders in their field and they are continuously growing and improving their already state-of-the-art processes.
- Develops and applies advanced Quality Engineering theories, methods and research techniques in the development
- Establishment and maintenance of quality assurance/control policies, procedures and methods
- Develops sampling plans, quality standards and quality control instructions to be utilized by manufacturing
- Tests and inspects in assessing the quality levels of products and processes per customer requirements and AS9100.
- Provides recommendations concerning the disposition of defective materials
- Reviews corrective actions recommended on audit reports for adequacy and to maintain a continuing awareness of quality problems.
- Conducts investigations of considerable complexity pertaining to the manufacture of new products
- Establishment of new processes or resolution of complex product quality problems
- May provide technical guidance to lower level engineers, technicians and inspectors
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 5-7 years experience in industrial manufacturing
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Prior experience with AS9100 and/or TS 16949 quality systems
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact me or apply directly.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field 5-7 years experience in industrial manufacturing Experience in aerospace manufacturing Prior experience with AS9100 and/or TS 16949 quality systems