Prepare and Maintain production documentation in compliance with Design Requirements, Quality Manual and Regulatory Authorities. Manage aircraft assembly and support program development using knowledge, principals, and practices of Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering. Evaluate and implement solutions for manufacturability, product quality, ground/flight test requirements, and system compatibility. Design and develop tools, test benches and Jigs. Develop and manage the annual capital investment plan for operation purposes. Disposition non conformities in the production process, and represent Manufacturing Engineering in the MRB (Material Review Board). Recommend and develop design improvements. Co-ordinate internal and external customer inputs in order to prepare and optimize flows, sequences and layouts pertaining to the aircraft production cycle. Guarantee technical support to all departments and suppliers. Integrate schedule, cost and resource availability factors, applying Lean Manufacturing practices assuring continuous Improvement.
- Create and Modify documentation dedicated to Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) Kits
- Preparation and modification of the Production Bill of Material and Documentation
- Preparation of design documents for tool manufacturing, repair and modification
- Specify Procurement and Quality requirements in support of procured parts
- Ensure technical documentation archive and update in support of department, company and suppliers
- Create and support First Article Inspection plans
- Preparation and modification of routings for manufacturing and repair of parts and / or assemblies
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Aerospace OR Electrical Engineering is Required
- Zero to Three (0 - 3) years of Manufacturing Engineering experience, or experience that would permit performance of essential duties and responsibilities- Prefers individuals with co-op experience
- Eligibility to obtain ITAR Clearance
- ATIA/3Dvia/Enovia Training
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.