Do you have experience in avionics integration design? Do you have experience working to ISO9001 quality procedures?
On offer is a long-term project in Bedfordshire with a market leading company, who are looking to bring an additional engineer into the team who can offer a fresh approach and new ideas.
In this role you will be responsible for avionics system integration design, working as a small team closely with the Chief Avionics design engineer. You will design aircraft equipment and components, producing aircraft installation wiring diagrams using AutoCAD Electrical.
This challenging role offers a substantial amount of variety, so requires someone who can multitask well.
* Avionics Design Engineer
* Avionics System Integration design
* Define equipment, components, systems and installations specified to enable system testing, fault finding prior to installation and certification
* Designing using AutoCAD Electrical
* Long-term contract - ?45 Per hour (Negotiable)
* Proven experience as an avionics design engineer
* Strong user of AutoCAD Electrical
* Can produce aircraft installation wiring diagrams.
* Available immediately