My client specialises in business-to-business helicopter services, both offshore & onshore. They have been in business for more than 20 years and employ approximately 600 people.
Today, they are the only helicopter service provider with presence in all Oil and Gas producing countries in the North Sea region.
They are looking for a Group Supply Chain Manager to be based in Belgium, expected travel will be around 20%.
You will be reporting to the COO and manage a team of 25 with 5 direct reports. The main objective of the role will be to ensure high quality and efficient process in supply chain, to result in timely deliveries at the best price.
On a day-to-day basis this person will be responsible for the following;
- Managing the team (purchasing, procurement, logistics etc.)
- Liase and cooperate with other key stakeholders and departments including fleet, airworthiness and maintenance.
- Cooperate closely with all departments within the company in order to obtain the highest dispatch reliability at the lowest cost possible.
- Deal with contract and stock management.
- Implement process management in cooperation with the QHSE department and establish a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 and EASA Standards
The successful candidate should have;
- At least 8 years of experience in supply chain of which minimum 3 year in a manager position
- Aviation industry experience
- Fluent in English (Dutch and/or French would be a bonus)