ALG is currently recruiting for an experienced Director of Engineering & Maintenance for our client based in The Middle East. This role is a permanent full-time position and is responsible for directing, managing and coordinating activities related to Line, Base and Powerplant Operations and reports for the COO.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Leadership, commitment and promotion of safety as a core value of the maintenance organisation.
- Responsible for providing leadership to direct staff to ensure the various teams incorporate continuous improvement to efficiently support maintenance production and the daily operation.
- Ensuring proper and efficient protocols are developed and utilised.
- Oversee the development of all budgets, forecasts and projections related to Line, Base and Powerplant Operations.
- Responsible for the creation and administration of performance metrics for various departments.
- Oversee and administer all Engine, Airframe and APU commercial support agreements with contracted service providers.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and mandates and with all relevant regulatory bodies.
- Aid in the development of training programs for assigned personnel
- Analyse the root causes of operational issues, recommending problem-solving solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain system of accountability, capability, commitment, execution and results in sustainable ways.
- Part 145 & CAMO (GACA) general authority of civil aviation.
- A320 aircrafts experience and knowledge
- International experience
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Kim Zaloumis in our Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 between 8.30 - 17.00, Mon - Fri (GMT+10)